The true value of meeting your potential clients, or professional peers face-to-face and building quality, business relationships should never be under-estimated. Developing genuine alliances through the power of networking at your own polished event is proven to boost any sales drive and develop long lasting brand loyalty.
We work with each client on an individual basis to produce events that complement marketing and commercial goals for the year ahead.
We provide tips and recommendations for advice on how best to plan and execute your event along with post-event communications and reporting.
"Our annual VIP wine tasting dinner is one of the highlights of ours and our clients’ calendars so choosing the right event company was paramount to the success of the night. Wilson and Wolfe raised the quality of every aspect of the evening, from proposal stage to execution, sourcing the best suppliers and delivering on budget and with finesse."
Ed Gardner, Head of Partners and Alliances UK, Capgemini
- Review & select suitable venues, catering suppliers; shortlist & negotiate best deals
- Advise on & offer simplification of the project, or cost saving ideas
- Communicate with suppliers over the course of the project
- Manage the invitation process to increase acceptance and attendance rates whilst ensuring each attendee is made to feel important;
- Manage on-site operations and logistics, managing behind the scenes
- Take charge of finances, paying suppliers on time and control budgets
- Execute a seamless event whilst acting as VIP liaison to your guests
- Run post-event marketing and communications
Wilson & Wolfe - Delivering Excellence